Legal malpractice occurs when your attorney fails to act in a manner consistent with accepted standards of representation – and if that sounds somewhat complex, that’s because it is. In fact, identifying and proving legal malpractice is so difficult that many attorneys will not even accept these cases. Seattle legal malpractice attorney Stephen Hornbuckle however is prepared to review your case free of charge to help you determine if you have cause to file suit.
Do you suspect you have been the victim of legal malpractice? Please call our Seattle office at (425) 679-0742 to schedule your free consultation with Attorney Hornbuckle.
You may have been the victim of legal malpractice if your attorney:
- Did not fully understand the law or its applications
- Breached attorney/client privilege or failed to get your consent prior to moving a case forward
- Violated your civil rights
- Committed fraud or had an undisclosed conflict of interest
- Delegated your case to an inexperienced or underqualified assistant
The best way to learn if you have cause to file suit is by discussing your concerns with an experienced legal malpractice attorney. Stephen Hornbuckle has years of experience identifying legal malpractice and is here to help you get the justice you are due.
For a free consultation with our legal malpractice lawyer, please contact the Hornbuckle Firm today. We serve Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, and all surrounding Washington communities.
Bellevue, Washington 98007
Phone: (425) 679-0742